• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false charge, please read and help! (juvenile charge)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dontwannaburrito

Today, while waiting at a pizza place for a pizza with my friends, we decided to explore the neighborhood we were in. We drove around a little bit, and then saw a warehouse called "Mongomery County Public Schools Printing Services." We wanted to know what it was, since we go to a school that probably uses this service. We peeked into the windows and tugged on a garage door, but saw nothing but heavy machinery and lawn mowers.

The place was quite boring, so we decided to leave. Soon after leaving, we were stopped by a security guard, were told to keep our hands up in the car, and 5 police cars were called. We were then hand-cuffed, thrown onto the hoods of the police cars, and searched. We gotarrested for 4TH DEGREE BURGULARY (attempt) and taken to a police station. Our photos were taken and fingerprints were done, and then our parents were called. All of the parents believe that this was a mistake by the police, and that we should not be accused of anything.

How can I prove that we are innocent and were not trying to steal anything? I have to remain innocent because it may be hard for me to get into a good college with a burgulary record.

If you have any advice, please respond here, or e-mail me at [email protected]

YOUR ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you all,
Alex

L

lawrat

That is what happens when kids snoop. Okay, this is what you do.

You seriously get the parents together and get a lawyer.

www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">