• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False charge 'pretence' for arrest with major error on charge sheets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Agent79734

What is the name of your state? Texas... Falsely arrested for "Felony-Tamper with an Governmental Record" - The piece of paper was on a Public/Non-secured/Non-posted bulletin board. I took paper off this board - directly walked to Justice of the Peace's Office. I Ask for guidance, He had NO knowledge (Never stated or told me in any manner I had done something wrong) - and directed me to see the County Clerk. I was to find out some 88 days later upon release from jail - That ONCE a paper goes on the "Public Bulletin Board" it ceases to be "Governmental Record", and IS at that point in time "Public Record". Upon further research, the 3 Charge sheets had the 'typed' location of being served on myself as being in a Totally different county and location - Not the location of that, being the jail. I refuse to accept or bend to such language as: "ministerial error" !! Since I am NOT guilty of the 3 charges, I must have guidance on how to use and exert Aggressive Action vs. the County and 'former sheriff' who arrested myself. Thanks, Rob

CdwJava

I am totally confused ... you're saying that you took a piece of paper off a bulletin board and was charged with tampering with a government document?

What was this document? Where was this board and what was the purpose of the bulletin board? You may not have a right to simply take something OFF the board because you don't like it for some reason.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">