• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kgalyean

What is the name of your state? VA

I took charges on my neighbor for cuse and abuse (it was video taped). About 2 weeks later out of nowhere here husband takes charges out on me for brandishing a firearm. We went to court today, he quickly dropped the charges and she was convicted.

Is there any way to be reimbursed the $500.00 I had to pay for a defense attorney for him filing charges? His complete criminal complaint was made up false allegations.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kgalyean said:
What is the name of your state? VA

I took charges on my neighbor for cuse and abuse (it was video taped). About 2 weeks later out of nowhere here husband takes charges out on me for brandishing a firearm. We went to court today, he quickly dropped the charges and she was convicted.

Is there any way to be reimbursed the $500.00 I had to pay for a defense attorney for him filing charges? His complete criminal complaint was made up false allegations.

My response:

Small Claims court.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">