• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False email threats.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gcw1995

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
Hi my name is Greg. I left my work place about six months ago. I had an enemy that worked there as well. This guy is a real snake in the grass. I hear from friends that know him from where I used to work tell me that he wants to find a way to get me in trouble with the law. He has threatened to take a 50b out on me for e mailing threats to him. He is lying. I don't even know if he owns a computer. I didn't do anything like this. I believe that he might be worried that I may return to my old workplace. When I worked there, I was always better than he was. He hated me for that. I believe that this is the reason for his aggression to me. Could it be possible that he would fabricate up a lie such as this? Or create a false document? And what could I do in this situation/ Any thoughts is greatly appreciated. Thank you. :(

CdwJava

Nothing you can do will prevent him ahead of time from creating a false document. If something comes to light, you take care of it then. In the meantime, just avoid any contact or reference to this person. The more you talk about him to people the more likely a case could be made that you were threatening him.

In other words, stay away from him, don't talk to or about him, and just put him out of your mind until or unless some court action is taken against you.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">