• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false statement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shelby54

What is the name of your state? ct

my fiance is currently in prison because i was drunk when i gave a statement to the local police. they were aware i was drunk, they let me bring my drink into their car and into the police station where they took my statement. what will happen to me if i correct my statement and how do i go about doing it?:confused:

H

hexeliebe

By fixing a Martini - shaken not stirred, and sitting down with the police chief and saying "Golly Gee, I'm soooo sorry for lying".

This has got to be the best so far this year. Any takers?

S

shelby54

he's being held on $250K bond for assault one and threatening. i don't think it would be that easy. they surrounded the house, 10 local police, one state cop and a state cop with dog. this is a real mess.:(

H

hexeliebe

O.K. so your statement that he was in prison is wrong. He is in jail awaiting trial. I'm still going to wait for someone else to respond because you're changing your story too often for me.

S

shelby54

well, excuse me. my story has not changed. yes, he is in jail, in high security lock down. i've been told by the victims advocate from the courthouse that there will be no trial for a minimum of eight months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">