• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false statements on ex boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I lied on my exboyfriend to the cops and now they have a warrant i was mad and tried to get him harassed
What is the name of your state?

If there is a warrant out for your ex-boyfriend's arrest, he will be arrested. You are not at all nice when you are mad, are you?

Eekamouse

I lied on my exboyfriend to the cops and now they have a warrant i was mad and tried to get him harassed
What a piece of work you are! Harassed? Don't you mean arrested on false accusations of whatever you made up about him? I can see why he doesn't want to be with a witch like you. :mad:

OHRoadwarrior

Just like your bf had to or nearly had to, you need to hire a lawyer costing thousands of dollars, turn yourself in, post a bond, usually borrowing money or paying a bondsman 10% overhead so you do not sit in a jail cell until your trial.

Eekamouse

She needs to sit in jail until her trial to teach her a lesson about being a vindictive, evil witch and maybe learn something about that being a bad thing. Just sayin'.:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">