• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony & Misdemeanor Warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lostintx

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was arrest for poss. cs and for ps of marij.. Judge told me I was charged with the above and set bond. about 30 minutes later I was released ( bond had not been paid) cop told me to sign a paper that I was receiving my property and I needed to contact the county before a warrant was issued. I contacted the county and so did an attorney the next day - county had no record of me. 2 months later 2 cops went to fathers house with a warrant for my arrest. I was not there. brother called me to let me know. I called to verfy the warrants and was told there were warrants. about 3 months later I had saved the money to get bonded out. contact to bonding company revealed there were no warrants for my arrest. I then, myself called the county to ask if I had warrants I was told no warrants.

Can someone please tell me how can this be?

H

hmmbrdzz

lostintx said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
I called to verfy the warrants and was told there were warrants. about 3 months later I had saved the money to get bonded out.

My response: What did you do when you were told there were warrants -- for three months while you were saving money to get bonded out? Why don't you go turn yourself in before you BLOW all that money you've been saving for bonding out?

hmmbrdzz

D

djprice

I don't follow that one.

To many loops and swirls for my simpleton mind to figure out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">