• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

haneyadotcom

I Live In Wa. I Have Been Informed That I Have A Fta Felony Warrart In L.a. Calf. I Have Never Been To L.a. Calf. I Have Called Several Different Place's In L.a. County That Had Been Referred To Me. All I Wanted Was For Calf. Corrections To Run My Name And Tell Me If I Have A Felony Warrant. They Said They Needed The File Case #. I Informed Them Someone Must Of Used My Name Since I Have Never Been To L.a. They Would Not Give Me Any Info. Without The Case #. My Question Is What Do I Do To Get This Off My Record? And Is This Warrant One That Calf. Would Extradite Me From Washington? The Charge Is Fta Burglary In The First Degree.

A felony warrant is serious. Even though you did not do this, get a lawyer. This charge could really make life miserable for you. Yes California would extradite you. Get a lawyer soon. Post your case to one, and see what they say.

HomeGuru

haneyadotcom said:
I Live In Wa. I Have Been Informed That I Have A Fta Felony Warrart In L.a. Calf. I Have Never Been To L.a. Calf. I Have Called Several Different Place's In L.a. County That Had Been Referred To Me. All I Wanted Was For Calf. Corrections To Run My Name And Tell Me If I Have A Felony Warrant. They Said They Needed The File Case #. I Informed Them Someone Must Of Used My Name Since I Have Never Been To L.a. They Would Not Give Me Any Info. Without The Case #. My Question Is What Do I Do To Get This Off My Record? And Is This Warrant One That Calf. Would Extradite Me From Washington? The Charge Is Fta Burglary In The First Degree.

**A: And Your Keyboard Has A Serious Problem.

S

seniorjudge

haneyadotcom said:
Who informed you of this?

Did you commit a felony that was prosecuted in CA?

Where in CA have you been?

CdwJava

It's a serious crime. Burglary in the first degree is a potential Strike allegation and a felony.

Speak to an attorney.

- Carl

haneyadotcom

felony/warrant

seniorjudge said:
Who informed you of this? Pierce county wa. At a court bail hearing they told me of a warrant in California that has my name on it how could this happen? Any way how can I get this information? What is the procedure?

Did you commit a felony that was prosecuted in CA? NO I did not.

Where in CA have you been?
Eureka, i was born in Eureka Ca. i moved from there when i was 7 yrs. old. I never commited a felony in California at any time.

Please give me a little advice other than hire a Attorney. I am sure I will hire a attorney in the long run. I just would like to know how to access the records so I have the information on that forlornnesf case to persent to counsel.

CdwJava

How do you know you have a warrant? You say you were informed of this, but not how.

Nobody is under any obligation to provide you ANY information on the case. Without a CA attorney, chances are that you may not find out anything on this. CA law does not require anyone to turn anything over to you as a suspect. Plus, you will need someone to track down the information from the issuing court and then backwards to the investigating agency.

You aren't going to resolve it by phone from across the country without a little help in CA.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">