• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony warrants and its not me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

damien2582

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tx
So the sheriffs keep comming by my parents and they mention i have a warrant for possession of controlled substance and manufacturing. Apperently they say i was arrested on 5-25-10 in the city near where i live. and i the warrants were issued by that city but the county said they show the warrants but i need to get intouch with the city to get this sorted but they wont tell me anything other then to turn myself in then bond out. well i have no money and i dont feel like sitting 3-6 months over something i didnt do.
You would think if i told them to pull up the file-mugshot of the person who supposedly was in jail on that date then they would see it wasnt me. not like they would right me 2 tickets for that and let me go. also i was in jail for failure to change address on drivers liscence around the beginning of 7-10 and its in the same county so they would have had to run a search before my release.

please help

xylene

You need to go in an take care of this misunderstanding.

Call the court directly and try to arrange a surrender at the courthouse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">