• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing False Police Reportcalifornia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EBARSCH

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
On January 31 2006 my home was illegally invaded by the Hayward Ca police department and a number of firearms and other material taken. The Hayward Police Department file a police rport that was 75 % false. The false statements were that I authorixed the police to enter my home, that the firearms belonged to my son Wayne Barsch and that Wayne Barsch was a felon in possession of a firearm. All these charges are false. The only thing that was true is that Wayne Barsch threatened to kill his sister if she did not return an antique samurai 500 year old sword that his sister Jean Barsch had in her possession for 10 years along with the collection of firearms. The firearms had been seized by the Novato, Ca police department in an illegel home invasion about 12 years earlier. The police had to return the gun safe with the firearms because the seizure had been illegal. As a condition of return the Novato Police Department stipulated that the gun sake and firearms had to be stored ouside of Novato, C. My oldest daughter agreed to store the gun safe at her home in San Francisco Ca. The gun safe was stored in San Francisco for abot 15 years becaus Jean Barsch refused to return the gun safe and cotents. Because of threats from Wayne she brought the contnts of the gun safe to my residence in Hayward, Ca. Questio is when it is the police who have filed the false report how do you file a criminal complaint against the police . Ca PC 148.5 provides up to 6 months imprisonment for filing a false police report. In a letter of complaint detailing the falsity of the police report, the official answer to my complaint is that my complaint is completely unfounded. In the past 12 years my home has been illegally invaded 5 times. I have never been charged with any illegal activity .This crap about the USA being a free country is a free country does not jibe with reality. The USA is a police state. I am too old to start a revolution because I figure it would take 20 years. How do I file criminal charges against the police.

JETX

EBARSCH said:
On January 31 2006 my home was illegally invaded by the Hayward Ca police department and a number of firearms and other material taken.
Explain EXACTLY what you mean by 'illegally invaded'??
Did they have a search warrant?? What EXACTLY was their method of entry??

The Hayward Police Department file a police rport that was 75 % false.
Sorry, but the police do NOT file police reports. They respond to criminal complaints or witnesssed criminal activity. Which was it in YOUR case??

The false statements were that I authorixed the police to enter my home, that the firearms belonged to my son Wayne Barsch and that Wayne Barsch was a felon in possession of a firearm. All these charges are false.
So, what did your attorney say when you whined to him/her??
Did Wayne Barsch live in, or have access to, the property where the weapons were stored?? If so, that IS 'possession' by a felon'!!

The only thing that was true is that Wayne Barsch threatened to kill his sister if she did not return an antique samurai 500 year old sword that his sister Jean Barsch had in her possession for 10 years along with the collection of firearms.
Gee, sounds like a kid to be proud of, huh??

The firearms had been seized by the Novato, Ca police department in an illegel home invasion about 12 years earlier.
Wow, you must have terrible luck!!! TWO 'illegal home invasions' by completely separate law enforcement agency's!! Wow!!!

The police had to return the gun safe with the firearms because the seizure had been illegal.
Hmm.... sounds strange. Was this done by court order.... or simply because the charges may have been dropped for some reason??

As a condition of return the Novato Police Department stipulated that the gun sake and firearms had to be stored ouside of Novato, C.
Hmmm... doesn't sound like they HAD to return that gun safe then. Sounds more like they set the terms for its return.... which is COMPLETELY different than 'having to'.

My oldest daughter agreed to store the gun safe at her home in San Francisco Ca. The gun safe was stored in San Francisco for abot 15 years becaus Jean Barsch refused to return the gun safe and cotents. Because of threats from Wayne she brought the contnts of the gun safe to my residence in Hayward, Ca.
And how EXACTLY is any of that relevant to anything??

Questio is when it is the police who have filed the false report how do you file a criminal complaint against the police .
You file a police grievance by contacting the police or the prosecutor and making a complaint. The police or DA will investigate and take action if warranted.

Ca PC 148.5 provides up to 6 months imprisonment for filing a false police report.[/qutoe]
Okay.... but not relevant, since the police did NOT file "a false report".

In a letter of complaint detailing the falsity of the police report, the official answer to my complaint is that my complaint is completely unfounded.
Sounds like they gave your complaint the merit it received.

In the past 12 years my home has been illegally invaded 5 times.
Oh, come on!!!! There CLEARLY is far more to this than you are telling!! Better put those wheels back under you home and tow it to Winnemucca. They tolerate almost any kind of eccentric there!!!

I have never been charged with any illegal activity .
Again, not relevant... if as I suspect this is all due to your son (or daughters) criminal activity and you allow them access to your home.

How do I file criminal charges against the police.
Simple answer.... you don't... especially considering the half-story that you have clearly provided here.

As for your next step, I would suggest you consider moving to a country that is more 'understanding' of your problems.

outonbail

Oh, come on!!!! There CLEARLY is far more to this than you are telling!! Better put those wheels back under you home and tow it to Winnemucca. They tolerate almost any kind of eccentric there!!!
The brother is going to kill the sister who was kind enough to store the safe and guns for him so the police would return it. That about says it all,,,,, Well that and the fact that the sister decides to go ahead and arm the brother that's threatening to kill her,,,, real smart move there,,,

AHA

outonbail said:
The brother is going to kill the sister who was kind enough to store the safe and guns for him so the police would return it. That about says it all,,,,, Well that and the fact that the sister decides to go ahead and arm the brother that's threatening to kill her,,,, real smart move there,,,
Some parenting classes in that household a loooong time ago wouldn't have been a waste, that's for sure!

outonbail

AHA said:
Some parenting classes in that household a loooong time ago wouldn't have been a waste, that's for sure!
It's probably not real easy to keep your children in the house and supervised when you can't have a front door on your house because the police are kicking it down on a regular basis. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">