• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

firearm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darrin19971

I got arrested for dui and possession of a firearm. I have a previous felony conviction in Texas. I don't have the money for a big time lawyer and was wondering what was the best angle to handle this case. Could you please give me some advice...

FlyingRon

A small time lawyer you can afford?

Possession of a gun by a felon is itself a felony.
I wouldn't dink around with this on my own.

ERAUPIKE

I got arrested for dui and possession of a firearm. I have a previous felony conviction in Texas. I don't have the money for a big time lawyer and was wondering what was the best angle to handle this case. Could you please give me some advice...
You should approach your case head on. It would surprise the court to actually see someone take responsibility for their actions and accept their punishment. Somehow i doubt that was the advice you were looking for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">