• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Time Petty Theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confusedfreak

What is the name of your state? FL

I stole from wal-mart 2 DVDs and a Magazine, This is my first charge and I dont know what to do, I will pay the $200.00 to wal-mart..What will the Chages be.

Last edited:

jeanine05

confusedfreak said:
What is the name of your state? FL

I stole from wal-mart 2 DVDs and a Magazine, This is my first charge and I dont know what to do, I will pay the $200.00 to wal-mart..What will the Chages be.

I am in a similar situation to you. I was caught shoplifting $12 worth of stuff from walmart. Were the police involved? How do you know that you have to pay $200 did you get a letter? How do you know you're going to court? I got a letter in the mail yesterday requesting $200 and i paid it. Heard nothing so far of a court date. Well, from what i'm reading around here i see that most people have to pay a fine get probation or community service. Let me know what happens..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">