• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

flying with a warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ktlynp09

Hi I currently live in North Carolina i recently found out that i had a violation of probation warrant for my arrest in the state of florida. i want to fly to florida and take care of the issue. is flying a safe idea? or will i be picked up at the airport? will tsa know i have a warrant? if it helps any i would not be flying into the issuing county. i will repeat that i am flying to florida to go resolve the problem. any information would be helpful. please and thank you

xylene

Hi I currently live in North Carolina i recently found out that i had a violation of probation warrant for my arrest in the state of florida. i want to fly to florida and take care of the issue. is flying a safe idea? or will i be picked up at the airport? will tsa know i have a warrant? if it helps any i would not be flying into the issuing county. i will repeat that i am flying to florida to go resolve the problem. any information would be helpful. please and thank you
in order

Safe? if contact is made with Florida law enforcement you will most likely be be arrested.

Being picked up at the airport is a real prospect

The TSA will probably know of your warrant and can certainly check.

The likelihood of a severe unpleasant arrest scenario escalates depending on you underlying chage, of course.

Why not take the bus?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">