• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

follow-up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

devilgolfer2005

I realize this case was quite some time ago....however I have encountered something of the same nature and was wondering if anyone could help me. Recently and STUPIDLY I received discounts from a department store employee on 2 occasions that I thought I was receiving his employee discount. However what I did not know was that he had been giving these discounts out multiple times to people, stealing items, and other offenses. Eventually last week we was caught and charged. When questioned they had a list of about 20 names. He has already been charged with a court date at the end of the month. I realize I made a HORRIBLE mistake and as a person who is at an ivy league school with a job on wall street next year, I can not even fathom what I was thinking. If he has already been charged and working on a plea is it likely the department store will fire charges against me for these transactions over a month ago? Thanks for all of your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">