• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fugitive File

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chiachi2

Virginia.

I am just wondering what exactly fugitive file means? I have done an internet search and it really isn't coming up with anything.

:confused:

Thank you in advance.

quincy

Virginia.

I am just wondering what exactly fugitive file means? I have done an internet search and it really isn't coming up with anything.

:confused:

Thank you in advance.
Are you referring to the "interactive" television news segments that profile fugitives? The news stations, in conjunction with local police, provide information to the public on wanted fugitives. An anonymous tip line is available to viewers. All is done in an effort to assist police in the tracking down of those wanted for crimes in an area. I understand that at least one news organization calls these segments "The Fugitive Files."

chiachi2

its not for me....just trying to figure something out bc my ex skipped out on his court date date today and he currently has our son for the summer. just trying to see what it actually is and if he could possibly have a warrant for his arrest. bc if so I do not want my son to be subject to him getting arrested while he is there.

quincy

its not for me....just trying to figure something out bc my ex skipped out on his court date date today and he currently has our son for the summer. just trying to see what it actually is and if he could possibly have a warrant for his arrest. bc if so I do not want my son to be subject to him getting arrested while he is there.
If he was one of those profiled on television's "Fugitive Files," the police are looking for him.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Learning the meaning of "fugitive file" (if there even is such a thing) will not help you determine whether your boyfriend has a warrant out for his arrest.

If he does you can't do anything about it anyway.

If he missed his court date then chances are good that an arrest warrant exists.

quincy

It might help if you tell us where you heard about fugitive file. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">