• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

gambling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

veky

What is the name of your state?
colorado
my husband is a gambler,number of debts huge, he wrote @ 3,000.00 in bed checks, I am expecting his arrest any day now..If I manage to fill for divorce before that, could they in the judgment against him take only car thet we have(joint acc) before divorce is legal? Am I responsible for any debts on his credit cards which he open just by himself, could they take any of the houshold items(that is only asset that we have)?What if I don't fill for divorce before his arrest? Becouse off the illness I need to leave country...please help

seniorjudge

veky said:
What is the name of your state?
colorado
my husband is a gambler,number of debts huge, he wrote @ 3,000.00 in bed checks, I am expecting his arrest any day now..If I manage to fill for divorce before that, could they in the judgment against him take only car thet we have(joint acc) before divorce is legal? Am I responsible for any debts on his credit cards which he open just by himself, could they take any of the houshold items(that is only asset that we have)?What if I don't fill for divorce before his arrest? Becouse off the illness I need to leave country...please help
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=313224

answered here

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">