• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting a FL drivers License w/ a warrant in TN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beachgrl04

What is the name of your state?Florida

If a person has a warrant in TN for violation of probation; however lives in FL; would it be possible to obtain a FL drivers license without being harassed/extrodited by FL.

Is FL an extroditing state?

HomeGuru

beachgrl04 said:
What is the name of your state?Florida

If a person has a warrant in TN for violation of probation; however lives in FL; would it be possible to obtain a FL drivers license without being harassed/extrodited by FL.

Is FL an extroditing state?

**A: no, you would be harrassed by a Miami troglodite.

beachgrl04

What is a Miami troglodite? Are you just being sarcastic or what? I looked up the word and can not find it anywhere. Are you even a lawyer?

beachgrl04

Actually I do believe that you are being sarcastic- I finally found the word. By the way it is spelled TROGLODYTE.

Troglodyte \TROG-luh-dyt\, noun:
1. A member of a primitive people that lived in caves, dens, or holes; a cave dweller.
2. One who is regarded as reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish

So you are trying to be a smart ass huh!! Well I take or did take this web site very seriously. Now I don't know if I should or not.

So again I am going to ask will FL allow a person to get a drivers license in their state if a person has a warrant in another state? (TN)

Curt581

While you were flipping through the dictionary, you should have looked up the word Extradite.

You might also look up the definition of the word Harass. Serving a valid arrest warrant does NOT constitute harassment.

To answer your question... Yes, Florida will be glad to have you come in for a driver's license. They enjoy picking up out-of-state fugitives and absconders.

:rolleyes:

1*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">