• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grounds for a restraining order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dangemb

ok i live in tucson arizona im 19 years old and dating a 17 yearold she turns 18 the tail end of june, her dad doesnt like me because she hangs out with me and for other reasons unknown, now he told her tonight that he is going monday and get a restraining order on me and that if i am found talking to her he will try to throw me in jail. my girlfriend and her mother(parents are divorced) both love me and i have done nothing to insult/threaten/abuse her and she and I are in love and my girlfriend and her mother will both admit that i am nothing but good to her and both of them are aginst this, is it possible to get a restraining order on somoene just because you dont like them? from what research i have done tonight i had to either verbally or physically abuse or harrass her inorder to have a restraining order put on me is that right? or do i have nothing to worry about
thanks,
dange

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">