• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassing Scenario

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sei

Hi, so following your advice guys I'm posting this here.
I live outside US.
So basically I've been harassed by neighbors who live near my house, I believe it's called Community Mobbing. They seem to be using devices that can see or hear what's going on inside my house, then they describe what I do when they are in the street. There are more details, but this is the main scenario.
What do you recommend.
thanks.

quincy

Hi, so following your advice guys I'm posting this here.
I live outside US.
So basically I've been harassed by neighbors who live near my house, I believe it's called Community Mobbing. They seem to be using devices that can see or hear what's going on inside my house, then they describe what I do when they are in the street. There are more details, but this is the main scenario.
What do you recommend.
thanks.
This site and its forum members handle US law questions and US legal issues only, sei.

You can report the activities of the community mob to your local police agency and/or you can locate an attorney in your country to go over any other legal options that may be available under your country's laws.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">