• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harassment and trespass summons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shoppingirl

What is the name of your state?the state is new york.

i got harassment and tresspass summons from the police. when i was waiting outside the apartment of the guy that i has been seening, he called the police. it might be because he wanted to revenge, or because there is a woman inside his apartment. the police only listened to him and didn't ask me any questions regarding his accusation. i am not a usa citizen. so i went to the 346 broadway criminal court and asked the clerk what to do because i needed to leave the country before the specified court appearting date. the clerk told me to write to the judge and explain the situation. so i did. now what will happen next? will the judge sent me a letter informing what i should do next? i was not arrested. that guy asked the police don't arrest me.

seniorjudge

Q: now what will happen next? will the judge sent me a letter informing what i should do next?

A: If you do not appear for court, a warrant will be issued for your arrest for failure to appear as ordered.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">