• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hello, Question about procedure to release a stolen vehicle USA,CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ComradeStone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

So I live in SBC and it is controlled by a criminal enterprise i like to call SBCSD,

So i Was in a contract with a man to Exchange Vehicle Pinkslip for PinkSlip. I learned after we agreed on a verbal 30 day test drive he did not in fact have the title to the vehicle he was attempting to trade me. this man started acting all kinds of 50 shades of sketch, so I was gonna take the vehicle to a certified mechanical worker. before i was able to drive it 20 Miles its 4th gear exploded and locked the transmission. I had to put it in neutral and remove it from a main road so it would not be towed. While doing so i called the Owner and told him i was not going to continue with this deal and i would be by that night to pick up my motorcycle and he said no he was not going to give it back i told him where his vehicle was parked but since it was inoperable i was not going to attempt to bring it and he needed to deal with it so he could not say i further damaged "his property". It was less than 2 miles but i did not want to risk it. After i arrived I saw he was up tweaked out in his living room. well he parked my motorcycle in the parking lot of the apartments in a no parking zone i did not pass any gates i was 100% in public area. I took my Vehicle i have the pinkslip to and pushed it down the road well at one point he comes out and chases after me swearing at me. he then returns and calls the police stating he did not know who took the motorcycle and that it was his property.

Come to find out this man did the following manufactured 1 Fraudulent bill of sale, 1 Fraudulent Request for a Duplicate or paperless tittle with the CA DMV, 1 Count of Perjury False transfer of ownership and release of liability online, 1 Fraudulent contract that loosely stated he sold me his vested interest in the vehicle, Well i have messages from good old facebook that he said agreed to Pinkslip for Pinkslip no vested interest. so he committed the following crimes

#1. False Police Report

#2. Miss informing Police to Make an arrest seem Valid

#3. Perjury With the DMV With a Unlawful Transfer of Ownership and release of liability

#4. Fraudulent signing of my Name on a government document used to misinform deputys

#5. Vehicle theft by Fraud In efforts to remove my name from my title/physical removal of my vehicle from my possession

So he committed all of these crimes. I was unlawfully arrested and detained and spent 24 days in jail. till a judge released me due to this being a "civil case". Every deputy has stated if i could have produced the True Pinkslip i would not have been arrested. at the time of arrest i informed officers i could produce the pinkslip if they took me home and knocked on the door a family member would bring the pinkslip from my safe.

they ignored me and then Released my vehicle to a man who had no standing on my title as OWNER or as a REGISTERED USER, so now He is running his mouth on facebook bragging about Evading Police and going 100M.P.H to escape them.

My question for you all is what is proper paperwork to have a vehicle released by the Sheriffs or Police Department. If He did not have proper paperwork why was my vehicle released to him? Was it Legal? When this man Destroys my property or ends up on the news for a high speed pursuit who can i hold accountable for my vehicle being in his possession after I Informed them it was in fact mine and it was stolen?

Thank you for your time I really need some help here guys

I am in a civil small claims case to legally get back my motorcycle but i am also in a criminal case with this man who accused me of stealing his property... I know if he is pulled over he will be arrested due to driving a vehicle not registered to him and not possessing a M1 endorsement and only I can get the vehicle from a Impound Yard.
I cant believe a man can be arrested for stealing his own property?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
In other words, you stole his vehicle.

I reported your post due to the language. It will be restored after Admin. edits it out.

ComradeStone

Language?

Im Sorry Did I Use Swear words?

Yeah he Stole my Vehicle, then had me arrested when i took my vehicle back. Then I was arrested and my vehicle was released to him. I want to know if it was released unlawfully and he Destroys it can i hold the county reliable? seeings how they were in possession of it after i last was in possession of my own vehicle

and next time please tell me instead of reporting things... now currently other people can not read it to give their input thank you.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
So I live in SBC...
Whatever that is... :rolleyes:

So i Was in a contract with a man to Exchange Vehicle Pinkslip for PinkSlip. I learned after we agreed on a verbal 30 day test drive...
And what kind of contract was it?

Hopefully you learned that you don't play games with people and vehicles. Either you buy it or not - as if ANYTHING good could come from a "test drive" of that length.

And exactly what is a "pink slip"? A title?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Whatever that is... :rolleyes:

And what kind of contract was it?

Hopefully you learned that you don't play games with people and vehicles. Either you buy it or not - as if ANYTHING good could come from a "test drive" of that length.

And exactly what is a "pink slip"? A title?

OP's in CA. I'm guessing that SBC=San Bernardino County. Yes, pink slip=title.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">