• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Can I plee idiot?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Toni Valenzuela

What is the name of your state?California
I did some work for a woman as a driver(independant contractor) and she gave me a paycheck of which was forged. When I went to cash the check I was arrested. I told the police where to find the woman and that she wouldn't be there for long and they would not take me to find her. Isn't that like with holding evidence in a sense? I truely had no clue that is was conterfit and now face charges for forgery and second degree burglary when in fact all I am guilty of is being nieve and stupid! The district attorney isn't representing me worth s#Xt and I'm about to go to trial. I'm so scared the jury could find me guilty for something I didn't do. Wrong place, wrong time!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Toni Valenzuela said:
What is the name of your state?California
I did some work for a woman as a driver(independant contractor) and she gave me a paycheck of which was forged. When I went to cash the check I was arrested. I told the police where to find the woman and that she wouldn't be there for long and they would not take me to find her. Isn't that like with holding evidence in a sense? I truely had no clue that is was conterfit and now face charges for forgery and second degree burglary when in fact all I am guilty of is being nieve and stupid! The district attorney isn't representing me worth s#Xt and I'm about to go to trial. I'm so scared the jury could find me guilty for something I didn't do. Wrong place, wrong time!

My response:

Thanks for your wonderful and exciting story!

Now, what do you want?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">