+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Help me get my Son help with drug problem

    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    With Capt'n Hook
    Don't use the preview function. It eats posts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    The Heart o' Dixie
    Unless your son wants help with his drug problem, then he's not going to be a good candidate for treatment.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Custody in GA, ex has drug problem
    By silverwolfe2003 in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:27 AM
  2. Need Help w Family Drug Problem
    By treppucc in forum Drug Charges
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 05:07 PM
  3. Terminated due to drug problem
    By SteveWRX in forum Hiring, Firing & Wrongful Termination
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 09:30 AM
  4. ex has drug problem
    By arieus in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 07:58 AM
  5. Prescription Drug Problem
    By FloridaKeys in forum Civil Litigation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2002, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.