• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!! Pending Felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bootz

WhaWhat is the name of your state South Dakota.
I had background check for employment. Pending warrants for insufficient funds came up. last year i was gonna be nice and buy a friend of mine a gun from scheels. i gave him my account number and i put 1,200 some dollars into my account. i went to buy the rifle at scheels and the check did not go through so they took the gun back and kept the check...so i said ill be back later, seeing that it might not have gone through just yet. i called the bank and they said the transaction was pending and that it should be available anytime after noon that day. so i went back around 3pm and tried again but when they ran my check through they had me wait at the front customer service desk and in about 5 min 2 police officers came to me and asked whats the problem..i siad i dont know and the manager said that he has been in here twice today with the same amount of money on each check with no money in his account. the manager said never come back to the store or you will go to prison and the police officers warned me too. not to mention i didnt even walk out of the store with any of their products. so im here now with 2 warrants that were filed october of last year and never got a call from the police detective like the lady at the clerk of courts said and was never served any papers. i was told i can pay a cash only payment of 2,000 dollars. now does that payment drop the charges?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">