• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help please battery charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andys365

What is the name of your state? Illinois Please if anyone can help? I have a friend that has a work trip to go on. But the problem is, he has a battery charge. He just went to court. They had a continuance. There was nothing stated that he needs to remain in the state or country. Is he in any violation, if he goes on this trip. Need to know ASAP, the trip is this comming week. Thank you

Sercowv

could be wrong

but he has yet to be charged with anything, he has not be found guilty and its not like he killed someone and cant leave. (I would go) so he can go just be back before the court date

seniorjudge

andys365 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois Please if anyone can help? I have a friend that has a work trip to go on. But the problem is, he has a battery charge. He just went to court. They had a continuance. There was nothing stated that he needs to remain in the state or country. Is he in any violation, if he goes on this trip. Need to know ASAP, the trip is this comming week. Thank you
Andy, if your bail bondsman says it's okay, then you can go (as long as the court knows where you are). You don't say if your trip is out of state or not; just be prepared to be able to show where you were at all times on the trip. Just play it safe....

D

datloiboi

if he hasnt been charged then he can go w/e he wants but if hes out on bail then yeah just tell ur bailsbondaman

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">