• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

here is another question I forgot to ask

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lukewarm

What is the name of your state? nj

Is it possible to get the prosecutor removed off my case?

Seems odd and all but here is why.

The reason why I have these many charges on myself is because my lawyer said and I quote "If they have enough sh-- on you and they throw it against the wall something is bound to stick". My lawyer in addition has informed me of the unlawful practices that the prosecutor has done. From withholding evidence to misplaceing testimony to goodness knows what else. I know the answer I may receive is why was he not disbarred.... Well that I have no idea about. See I have a pool lawyer that has done a few cases with him before and has gotten a mistrial here and there based on this. But is there a legal way to have the prosecutor removed?

(the prosecutor seems to always have an excuse)

Seems odd and all but look at the parole system in NJ last time I checked it was backed up by 3 years. Meaning people were already hitting their max date.

Well thank you for your time everyone.

L

lukewarm

thank you SoS

Thank you for the response do you know how I could go about doing that as far as legal forms or what is needed to show just cause?

Does it go through the judge in order for that to happen?
In addition are there any cases that may be presented in order to back up what I will try and do?

Thank you again everyone

B

Boxcarbill

lukewarm said:
What is the name of your state? nj

Is it possible to get the prosecutor removed off my case?

Seems odd and all but here is why.

The reason why I have these many charges on myself is because my lawyer said and I quote "If they have enough sh-- on you and they throw it against the wall something is bound to stick". My lawyer in addition has informed me of the unlawful practices that the prosecutor has done. From withholding evidence to misplaceing testimony to goodness knows what else. I know the answer I may receive is why was he not disbarred.... Well that I have no idea about. See I have a pool lawyer that has done a few cases with him before and has gotten a mistrial here and there based on this. But is there a legal way to have the prosecutor removed?

(the prosecutor seems to always have an excuse)

Seems odd and all but look at the parole system in NJ last time I checked it was backed up by 3 years. Meaning people were already hitting their max date.

Well thank you for your time everyone.
There can be a Motion for Recusal filed to have an attorney removed from the case but your reason will not be successful to recuse the state's attorney. The reasons for recusal are set out in tje statute and you and/or your attorney not believing that the state's attorney is ethical is not a grounds for recusal, although it may be a reason to file a grievance with the ethics committee. Your attorney or the judge, not you, should be the one to file the complaint if they have a legal basis to support the allegation and it is not just puffery for your benefit.

L

lukewarm

bcb

thank you very much for your help.:)

I will talk to my lawyer and see what he says.

And if you would like to know what case this retains to there is plenty on the net about it just ask and i will provide teh url or 2, or 3 or a million.lol

Thank you again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">