• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HomeGuru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lukewarm

What is the name of your state? nj

Will u please look over my posts please u seem to be the most knowledgeable one that i have come acoss by reviewing your posts

thank u

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lukewarm said:

Will u please look over my posts please u seem to be the most knowledgeable one that i have come acoss by reviewing your posts

thank u

My response:

Ahem, ahem. Excuse me. I was just clearing my throat.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

lukewarm said:

thank u
I'm glad you're writing to HomeGuru, because I'd read you the riot act for your spelling, not spelling out your concerns and for multiple postings....

L

lukewarm

i figured as much

typical
oh well as it should be haven't got any help thus far why try now

H

hexeliebe

My question exactly

or do you expect people to go in search of your problem just because you asked them. There are enough people on here who take the time to ask intelligent questions in the format required of them so that those of us who decide to give of our time and knowledge don't have to feel like butlers chasing after the rogue Merlot.

If you want help from ANYONE, ask an intelligent question and have the respect to at least run spell check. You may not care how you protray yourself, but how you are preceived directly relates to whether or not someone will waste time trying to decipher your postings.

JETX

Call for LukeSkywalker. Call for LukeSkywalker.

Sorry, sir. It appears that Mr. Skywalker has left the building.

Care to leave a message, sir??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">