• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I fix this situation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilyporter38

I regularly chat with strangers on the Internet, stupid idea I know. But I have made a lot of friends on there that haven't been a problem at all. Recently I started talking to a guy from dubai and he got me to trust him to send him nudes photos of myself. I am 17 and he is 20. I only found out afterwards that he has a tendency to save nude folders of underage girls like myself in his phone and expose them online. I have been able to avoid anything so far by pretending to like him and leading him on. He has anger issues, though so I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up. It's really stressing me out and im constantly on edge and worried somethings gonna happen. Is there anything I can do?

adjusterjack

You can stay the hell off the internet and hope he loses interest and moves on.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

I regularly chat with strangers on the Internet, stupid idea I know. But I have made a lot of friends on there that haven't been a problem at all. Recently I started talking to a guy from dubai and he got me to trust him to send him nudes photos of myself. I am 17 and he is 20. I only found out afterwards that he has a tendency to save nude folders of underage girls like myself in his phone and expose them online. I have been able to avoid anything so far by pretending to like him and leading him on. He has anger issues, though so I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up. It's really stressing me out and im constantly on edge and worried somethings gonna happen. Is there anything I can do?
What is the name of your state, Lilyporter38?

You can report the fellow in Dubai by going to the government's Internet Crime Complaint Center and filing a complaint: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

You will probably not be able to stop the guy from publishing the photos of you online but your complaint could prevent him from soliciting nude photos from young girls in the future. Unfortunately, once you send photos of yourself to someone, they are out of your control.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">