• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Far Can I Go????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NoDelay

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I have a brother who is fighting in Afghanistan. His wife has given us their son, and has ran off with another man...the manager of the restaurant where she works.

I want to make a huge sign for my car or hand out flyers that say: The manager of this restaurant is having an affair with another employee while her husband is fighting in Afghanistan. Please do not eat here!

Can I do this without getting in trouble with the law?

Last edited:

justalayman

If I were the restaurant owner, I'D sue you :rolleyes:
I see the smiley that, to me, suggests a tongue in cheek answer but in reality, that would be great. It would just advertise the situation even more so OP doesn't even have to use the sign anymore.

NoDelay: you do have a bit of a problem with having the child without any legal authorization to do anything should anything happen. I would suggest getting the remedied asap just in case you need it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">