• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How To Get Procedure On Traffic Stops

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMJDT

What is the name of your state? MN (Minnesota)

I was wondering if anyone knows where they might have any written policies/procedures of how the Minnesota Highway Patrol is supposed to conduct traffic stops, use radar, determine identity of driver, etc.

Thank you for any help you can afford!

Curt581

CMJDT said:
I was wondering if anyone knows where they might have any written policies/procedures of how the Minnesota Highway Patrol is supposed to conduct traffic stops, use radar, determine identity of driver, etc.
That's impossible to post here. It's too broad a subject.

Why don't you tell us what happened, and ask specific questions?

You're probably not going to like the answers.

CdwJava

CMJDT said:
What is the name of your state? MN (Minnesota)

Thank you for any help you can afford!
There are guidelines that may be mentioned in a policy manual for certain issues, and there are procedures trained in the academy, but in general there is NOT going to be a policy or procedure that spells out what an officer MUST or even SHOULD do in a stop from A to Z.

As Curt suggested, tell us what happened?

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">