• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am being charged with three misdemenors. I would like some help with the matter..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kennytrouble

In the state of Delaware (where i reside) i was recently drinking alcohal at a state park. After inebriation had occured, i committed certain acts that i cannot completly recall in memory. Criminal Mischief under $1000, Indecent exposure 2nd degree, and disorderly conduct (creating hazard physical offensive condition with no purpose) were the charges that i awoke with. I vaguely remember going into the park bath house to shower and forgetting where i placed my clothes. while searching for them i was spotted by 4 adults. I was told that i caused damage to the bathhouse. I do not remember the night in question well enough to defend any actions on my part. I am ordered to the court of common pleas for arraignment. I have no prior offenses other than a lone reckless driving charge. Can i request a copy of the arresting officers report so that i am aware of the situation i could potentially be walking into? How much trouble have i possibly gotten myself into?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

outonbail

You can ask them for a copy of the report, but at this point in time they will probably not provide you with it.
When you go to court you can plead not guilty, then have your attorney get it for you in the discovery process.

Until then, I suggest you stay away from alcohol.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">