• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am soo stuck its unreal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jtek

What is the name of your state? washington state.
================================
All of my fines consist of driving while suspended, no insurance and 3 speeding.
All totaling more than $5300 thats gone to collections.
I have paid more than $4000 to get it to that level, but I canot stop the ten percent increase a month and I don't make enough at my current job to be able to pay them what they are requesting from me.
I have attempted numerous times to get on house arrest, at least I can make payments there, but every time I get to sit out a few precious days, almost losing my job.

I live in vancouver washington and make the commute to portland to work every day knowing that I have a warrent for a court date I had to miss.
I cannot satisfy the state and sacrifice my job for them, I have a wife and 2 kids.
I make just enough to support rent, 2 phones, gas, food and electric, however, there are others that are looking to get paid as well that I certainly can live without.

I have retrieved insurance for 2 of my cars that was resulting in the rates climbing and climbing until they could'nt serve an my insurance providers as with an SR22 they can go back 5 years instead of the 3 years like I thought and was told by numerous people, professional and friends/family.
One county I am struggling extremely to stay up to date with them which is an additional $960 with $50 a month payments that I'm more than 3 months behind, I owe a friend, and now the electrical is getting backed up.
Rent is due within a week and a half and I have spare change to my name thats located benieth my seat of my cars.

I'm not piled in credit card debt, dont owe any high end companies and I still have a god account with us bank =) but the bi thing is that I cannot file for bankruptcy and have the traffic fines disappear.
Theres GOTTA be a way around this.
I'm not entitles to any rights as I failed to comply with a date that was set. Reasoning for this is there was community service that I had to abide by and rather than myself setting a court date for hourse arrest request, I had the agent send me back which was the most absolute worst thing to do, then to top it off, I was in a car wreck that disabled me (what the hospital professionals said) permanently. All the community service is standing and walking, heavy lifting. I was afraid I was going to lose my ankles once again due to what the state wanted me to do.

I do admit that I messed up, but this is a physical challenge that I cannot perform.

I seriously need to know if anybody here is familiar with the clark county system as thats where all but one fine is.
I'm requesting this as I've noticed that when I didnt have a job, they were understanding and helpful in extentions, smaller monthly payments and overall less harsh.
Now that they know I have a job, not one jodge gives me the time of day. All these little details that I didnt know are being told to me "You should've known that, now you're going to sit it out."

Someone has to know something about that legal system for vancouver area, cause if they aren't as "broke" as others say and what I've noticed, why are they coming down on me so badly?

There is so much other stuff going on, but I think I've typed enough for a first post to annoy most =D
I just don't understand.
oh, by the way, thanks in advance. Never thought to try a forum like this.

dequeendistress

I still have a god account with us bank =) but the bi thing
How do you get one of those?

Writer, you seriously need to pay your fines or otherwise satisfy the courts...Be it through community service or other recourse THEY give you.

You speak of all these circumstances, 2 cars, which must be insured to drive them, 2 phones etc. Cut your expenses and pay your liabilities.

"had a court date you had to miss" That's rich.

J

Jtek

Do you think I'm joking? Well, I hope you guys are familiar with the infamous type-o, but if you're not, I'll help you guys out.
I accidentally spelled good with one less O and bi was supposed to be BIG.
dequeendistress
Did help, but posted a mindless thread about my type-o.
This board is a joke, must be free....
Thanks, but no thanks...

dequeendistress

Writer, you seriously need to pay your fines or otherwise satisfy the courts...Be it through community service or other recourse THEY give you.

You speak of all these circumstances, 2 cars, which must be insured to drive them, 2 phones etc. Cut your expenses and pay your liabilities.

J

Jtek

Hey, thanks, was adjatated (sp?) a little.....
This is what I was assuming what I needed to do, but was looking for another way. I dispise dealing with courts...

J

jbakers1

I've Know Alot of people that are in the same mess your in here in yakima county [I go To the jail and vistit with the inmates] And they seem to have luck filing for chapter 13 this is were you consolodate all your depts Even trakkic Fine and pay a small amount a month for a five year term.Hope this helps

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">