• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Am Told To Do 1 Thaing And Cant Do To Another Thing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JOHNOC82

How Can I Get Out Of This System I Am In ?
I Have A Joint Suspention Of 6 Years And I Have Violated Probation 3 Times And On My 3rd Violation I Was Sentenced To 90 Days To Ocj And Lucky Me I Got Cwp Insted Of Me Being In Jail I Have To Work My Time Of For Every 10 Hours I Work A Day Its 24 Hours I Would Have Spent In Jail And My Po. Was Pissed Off He Asked How I Got Out And Said I Must Ou Hooked The Sherrif Up With Drugs . Well He Wanted Me To Go Int A In Hous Drug Program For 6 Months A.s.a.p. Or He Would Violate Me Again So I Tryed And No One Would Take Me Do To Me Being In Custudy/cwp So I Told Hem And He Wanted To Send To Prison Well I Got A Friend To Help Me Out And Get Me In A Program And My Po. Said I Must Ave Hooked Them Up With Drugs Too Well I Could'nt Go To Cwp Couse Thare Was A 10 Day Lock Down At The Home Now I Screwed Cwp Up And Have'nt Seen My Po. And I Am In Over My Head In Truoble What Do I Do ?

O

oob-a-keep

First thing ya might try, for starters, don't capitalize every word in a sentence, it's kinda hard for us to read. Just the first letter of first word of every new sentence needs to be capitalized.

oob

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">