• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got a continuence. How long will it be until the next set date?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TheBoss

What is the name of your state? IL

Ok I got a phone call today that my court date in Arizona has been continued. It was originally scheduled for the 23rd of November. Anyone know an estimate on how long it will be until my next set date? I have not recieved any notice in the mail yet of course. I was just curious to know if anyone would be able to give me an idea on how long I will have to wait this time around.

Thank you.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

TheBoss said:
What is the name of your state? IL

Ok I got a phone call today that my case has been continued. It was originally scheduled for the 23rd of November. Anyone know an estimate on how long it will be until my next set date? I have not recieved any notice in the mail yet of course. I was just curious to know if anyone would be able to give me an idea on how long I will have to wait this time around.

Thank you.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=871777

Post this and subsequent questions in your first thread.

seniorjudge

TheBoss said:
What? I am very confused Judge :)
Yes, dope confuses a person.

Anyway, if you don't know how to post on this forum, I'll just tell you that no one knows when your continuance will be to.

Ask your lawyer.

And make sure you get it in writing that your court date has been postponed.

T

TheBoss

seniorjudge said:
Yes, dope confuses a person.

Anyway, if you don't know how to post on this forum, I'll just tell you that no one knows when your continuance will be to.

Ask your lawyer.

And make sure you get it in writing that your court date has been postponed.
Hmm dont have to get smart with me Judge. I was being respectful. Have a nice day.

Thank you for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">