• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have Warrant Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vampireKingHD

I am from Tucson Az and I missed my court date which was on August 26 and I thought It was on the 28th. I have been meaning to go but I have been having SUPER huge family problems. This is my 1st time ever doing anything wrong and I dont know what to do. Ive heard storys that if I dont have money to pay half of my fine that I go straight to jail. I cant go to jail I would literally flip out and end up doing something VERY stupid. Please someone help me I need it VERY bad.

ERAUPIKE

I am from Tucson Az and I missed my court date which was on August 26 and I thought It was on the 28th. I have been meaning to go but I have been having SUPER huge family problems. This is my 1st time ever doing anything wrong and I dont know what to do. Ive heard storys that if I dont have money to pay half of my fine that I go straight to jail. I cant go to jail I would literally flip out and end up doing something VERY stupid. Please someone help me I need it VERY bad.
If you don't go to court you will go to jail.

If you don't pay your fine you will go to jail.

If you "flip out and do something VERY stupid" you will go to jail for longer.

You are not special and your personal issues do not have any bearing on your debt to society. You will be held accountable for your actions. You have the choice to do it on your terms or to be held at the mercy of the Arizona justice system.

Any more questions?

jeden09

Court

I can relate - and what you need to do is get a lawyer to look into your warrant and see how it can be handled - I speak from experience if you stand up for yourself - the punishment is not that traumatic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">