• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i miss 1 court date ,yesterday instead of today

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikeys20032003

What is the name of your state?california i missed one apperance yesterday after one and 1/2 years of confrences and ect. never missed a date and turning my self in the next day what i thought was my court date public defender say judge wants bail reinstated at 40000 and the bail bonds wont do it because it expires after a year so i have to pay another 4000 dollars and and i cant so. is that a lil harsh and unfair and is it legal i mean i missed one day out of at least 15 apperances and am turning myself in immediatly when i found out

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mikeys20032003 said:
What is the name of your state?california i missed one apperance yesterday after one and 1/2 years of confrences and ect. never missed a date and turning my self in the next day what i thought was my court date public defender say judge wants bail reinstated at 40000 and the bail bonds wont do it because it expires after a year so i have to pay another 4000 dollars and and i cant so. is that a lil harsh and unfair and is it legal i mean i missed one day out of at least 15 apperances and am turning myself in immediatly when i found out

My response:

Your bail was REVOKED. Yes, it's fair. You should have thought about these things before you became a criminal. Now you'll go to prison where someone else will tell you what to do, and when to do it. That way, you won't make any more mistakes.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">