• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I missed my probation violation hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

npotter84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I plead guilty to aggravated assault and got 11 1/2 to 23. Did 1 year in jail got out and NEVER as much as spit on the ground. I owe 20grand in restitution, and because of a felony could never get a job except McDonald ect and thats bill money . Now my problem is i had a gag hearing which i went to. Gave them my address change which was oked by my P.O. They gave me a hearing in frount of my judge in the mail, i am 2 hours away and could not make it, i contacted my P.O numerous times left messages, no response. Me and my P.O were on a great level and he seen i was doing great. So im sure he doesnt have it out for me. Well its been about a mouth scince my date, my P.O hasnt contacted me or no mail. A friend called me and said i was on comcasts top 20 fugative list. What is gonna happen? What is my best defenses? My Finance was having surgery that day i have documents, and we have no child care. Am I going to jail for sure?

redlight418

For gods sake Nicolas turn yourself in. There are people who love you and want you to finally put this behind you. You can't keep this up.

BL

There's most likely a bench warrant out for you .

Search .

Pennsylvania Warrants Search Directory - Page 1

You'd want to turn yourself in with or without an attorney .

Not keeping in contact with the PO was a no no and unless you had really really good reason not to show up in court ,I'd say you'll be headed for some time .

Really ? You were sentenced to all that time yet were PO'd out in a year ?

cyjeff

Courts have this idea that you should have nothing more important than court.

You apparently have a bench warrant out for you.

I recommend you turn yourself in.

davidmcbeth3

Many excuses ... too many . What happens next ? Anybody's guess.

I would not sit these and cry these excuses though. They are lame.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">