• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need advice please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

benzseller

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TEXAS

A few months ago my e-wife shows up to pick up my son and brings 5 guys with her. I open the door and she says I better stop sending text messages to her or else…. I sent “you are all jack offs and are messing up my son”. She had 3 guys beside her and one was her new husband who I have never even meet before yet my son is directed to call him dad. After exchange of a few words with her one of them tells me I better watch my mouth and I tell him to get off my property. He tells me to come out in the street so he can kick my ass were keep in mind there are 2 more guys. I said if you think you can do it right here and then the other 2 start to walk across the street. My e-wife sends my son to the car and I tell them they have 10 seconds to leave and go inside to get my shotgun. I come back to the door and she is pulling off with her husband and my son while there are still 4 guys in my yard. I go outside with the gun pointed it at them and said again I told you to leave… they finally began to get in there car and 1 even waved bye. The other 2 guys were outside of there car directly across the street and 1 said we will be back so I then walked to them and forced them to leave. I go inside and call 911 telling the there were just 5 guys here threatening me and they told me to go outside. When I did I was arrested for 4 accounts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. How can I get out of this mess? If I win can I get my attorneys fees back from them? What are my chances of beating this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">