• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i was shot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duran1813

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
Last night I was shot 4 times by a 9mm .. I called 911 and the cops came in cleared house of suspects. After that they searched my draws that was closed and found half pound of grass did they acquire it legally or illegally

Banned_Princess

Last night I was shot 4 times by a 9mm .. I called 911 and the cops came in cleared house of suspects. After that they searched my draws that was closed and found half pound of grass did they acquire it legally or illegally
I'm sorry, you got shot 4 times last night? Shouldn't you be recovering in the hospital or something?

Is this a school work question?

Would probably be pertinent if the shooting was in the course of a robbery. Locally, if it is in plain smell, and they believe it is felony possession(over 4 ounces obviously differs by state) they would get a search warrant to toss your drawers.

Just Blue

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/police-want-talk-me-586634.html#post3121514

You Are Guilty

I am going to hate myself for asking this, but it's pertinent. When you say "draws", are you talking about the things that slide out of a dresser, or do you mean your underwear?

dave33

I am going to hate myself for asking this, but it's pertinent. When you say "draws", are you talking about the things that slide out of a dresser, or do you mean your underwear?
Everybody else knows what the o.p. means.

Nobody thinks you are funny.

You Are Guilty

Everybody else knows what the o.p. means.

Nobody thinks you are funny.
I was unaware that you were psychic, Dave. I'll be sure to notify all my friends in Brooklyn that they have been incorrectly pronouncing their undergarments all these years.

But just in case you really are as dense as everyone else seems to think, "draw" is not the "proper " name of either of the things I asked about.

FlyingRon

Actually, it was the first thing I thought about when I read his post, but I decided to have a little bit of restraint (and those sort of digs usually sail right over the original sumitter's head anyway).

dave33

I was unaware that you were psychic, Dave. I'll be sure to notify all my friends in Brooklyn that they have been incorrectly pronouncing their undergarments all these years.

But just in case you really are as dense as everyone else seems to think, "draw" is not the "proper " name of either of the things I asked about.
Well now you know.

Antigone*

Hilarious YAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dave...have a drink and lighten up.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">