• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i wasa miss informed on the date of apperance by my p.d. i sjhow up today they said

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikeys20032003

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?california i missed 1 apperance becauase my p.d. told me the wrong date ive been giong to every hearing in the last 1 1/2 years now my bails revoked and im going to go to jail cause im turning my self in and the judge wants bail reinstated at 40000 dollars again that i cant pay

Do you have a drug problem? Why are you posting this over and over and over again???? Your issue has been responded to by an attorney already buckethead. Stop with the repeat postings!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">