• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Identity Theft??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

terry7613

What is the name of your state?undefined[FONT=]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Ky

I am very confused and need of help. I was in business with a physician. We got loans together. When I was in the hospital, ICU, March 2005 the physician, my office manager and staff moved my office to another county. We had loans together. Which she now claims to have no knowledge of and has filed a criminal complaint of identity theft of $180,000. Actually, the physician was employed by me. She would bring checks for me to sign and put in the business account then I would write her a check for the amount. Now I am facing criminal charges. I do not see how anything was criminal especially with her permission. When she stole my business, she took my ability to pay the loans and has left me in finanical ruin.

HomeGuru

terry7613 said:
What is the name of your state?undefined[FONT=]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state? Ky

I am very confused and need of help. I was in business with a physician. We got loans together. When I was in the hospital, ICU, March 2005 the physician, my office manager and staff moved my office to another county. We had loans together. Which she now claims to have no knowledge of and has filed a criminal complaint of identity theft of $180,000. Actually, the physician was employed by me. She would bring checks for me to sign and put in the business account then I would write her a check for the amount. Now I am facing criminal charges. I do not see how anything was criminal especially with her permission. When she stole my business, she took my ability to pay the loans and has left me in finanical ruin.

**A: thanks for writing. You in deep you know what.

acmb05

And we should all assume

terry7613 said:

That you have all of this business venture in writing right? Such as contracts between the two of you.

terry7613

Identity Theft???

State:Ky

Some of it was in writing. Some not. We were friends then. All I know is I paid alot of loan payments before she took my business. I need some good advice I have never been in trouble in my life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">