• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal entry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lexis20031

What is the name of your state? Michigan

My divorce was in 1996. Our final property settlement was in 1998. The true order states: all maters are final, no exchange of property ect....

Last May my x along with a state trooped broke down my gate to my home and entered my home and garage taking a list of items the x stated he wanted. I believe this trooper is a friend of his. They did not leave any documents to inform me they were in my home. I called the post thinking it was a B&E only to find it was them that was there. They will not show me any information or respond to my calls. I dropped off the final order from 1998. I stated this was illegal what they have done by violating my rights and intrusin. They said there's nothing they can do. What do i do? Thanks

L

Lexis20031

Don't bother responding

You apparently ahve nothing better to do than to check through everyone's questions and reply with such stupidity!! Why don't you do something you might find excitiing like chasing rocks! Grow up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">