• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEVEK

What is the name of your state?NC
short version: Recently move here and moved in with a woman. Months went by and my feeling were not the same for her. Instead of moving out and breaking her heart totally, I agreed to stay on the condition that I would have one side of the house as mine with full rent and so on.
After awhile distance became inevitable and our relationship was nothing more than hanging out on occasion. She became very angry due to the fact she wanted more and so on. She had come home one evening and started a fight, very ugly, and demanded that I move out and so on. I had agreed and that sent her over the edge! I had some of my things in her room, due to remodeling, and she was chunking/breaking my things and so on. I went to her room to salvage my stuff and she became physical! I threatened to call the police if she didn't stop... She calmed down and agree to go to the bank and get the rent money I had just paid to give to me so I could be on my way. I packed most of my things and waited a few hours. It was late, so I went to bed in my room, baracaded the door, and fell asleep.
A few hours later, I was awoken by three sheriff deputies breaking down the door to my room and jumping on me in the bed ! They hand cuffer meand took me to the living room. Yes, I should have followed through with my own threat!!!!! The first word out of their mouths was, "where's the pot". No rights read, just a good old screwing. lol
I was taken to jail for domestic violence, she said I pushed her! An hour later the cop came in with some pot and a pipe and I was also charged with possession of para and pot-under half an ounce.
I went to trial and was acquitted of the domestic violence! Truth set me free! Now on the pot charge? She gave them the house keys and permission to search. I did not! I have a written agreement/lease that they are not aware of! where they found the pot was in my room, not in any part of her or joint area we shared. Does this account as an illegal search??? Yes, I have learned a far greater lesson from all this! The pot was a wind down from 12 hr days and the relationship with her. I've kicked both habits and have much promise. Have a clean record and never had any charges of such! The MAN UPSTAIRS has brought me this far! Just stumbled across this sight by accident, or was it? I wasn't bothering anyone, and she showed me , eh! I'd appreciate any views? Thank you!

JETX

NEVEK said:
Does this account as an illegal search???
Nope.

Yes, I have learned a far greater lesson from all this! The pot was a wind down from 12 hr days and the relationship with her. I've kicked both habits and have much promise. Have a clean record and never had any charges of such! The MAN UPSTAIRS has brought me this far! Just stumbled across this sight by accident, or was it? I wasn't bothering anyone, and she showed me , eh! I'd appreciate any views? Thank you!
Then learn to be accountable for your actions.

NEVEK

JETX said:
Nope.

to: Jetx
Nope to you, Dope! A motion is being filed next week to surpress the evidents on illegal search grounds. Just wanted to see how much a farce this free advice sight was. lol! This is directed to you and only you thus far.

Then learn to be accountable for your actions.

If you would read instead of judge you would see those were not my actions!

Last edited:
NEVEK said:
If you would read instead of judge you would see those were not my actions!
So, what? The pipe and herbs were planted by the police? Or was it George W. Bush? Wait, you DID admit to that, so they WERE your actions that put that pot pipe there.

It never ceases to amaze me that people who try and pull an "illegal search and seizure" believe that they're innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">