• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal search of purse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jweizer07

What is the name of your state?georgia.was pulled over for car smoking. retained me on site until drug dog showed up. did not ask to search. was told that dog gave sign that i had "narcotics in car". was then placed in hand cuffs and shackles and put in back of car. then put my purse on my trunk reache inside and pulled out baggy that they said was meth. question does officer have the right to search my purse?

stephenk

why was your car smoking? what about you do you believe led the officer to believe there were drugs in the car?

jweizer07

illegalpursesearch

ga. the car was not smoking. in fact ipassed him on my way home. he had somebody else pulled over on the highway. i slowed down to go over rr tracks look in mirror seen him with lights on and hauling ass. he ckecked my dl and ins. said they were good i could go in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">