• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal Search And Seizure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CHRISTIESFV

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AN ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE? DO HOTELS COUNT? THEY WENT UP IN MY ROOM AND FOUND A LITTLE BIT OF DOPE AND ARRESTED ME. I WAS NOT ON PROBATION OR PAROLE AND THEY DID NOT FIND ANYTHING ON ME, MY CAR AND THEY DID NOT HAVE A SEARCH WARRANT. I THINK I CAN WIN...I CAN USE SOME ADVICE ON THIS. THANK YOU.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
CHRISTIESFV said:
What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER AN ILLEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE? DO HOTELS COUNT? THEY WENT UP IN MY ROOM AND FOUND A LITTLE BIT OF DOPE AND ARRESTED ME. I WAS NOT ON PROBATION OR PAROLE AND THEY DID NOT FIND ANYTHING ON ME, MY CAR AND THEY DID NOT HAVE A SEARCH WARRANT. I THINK I CAN WIN...I CAN USE SOME ADVICE ON THIS. THANK YOU.
Nope you cannot win. Your husband was with you per your other post and he was on parole (running on parole) and therefore they can search his place at any time without a warrant. Since he was staying in the room with you they can search it. Since you were there as well and they found drugs -- hey guess what. We got a winner, you go to jail too.

outonbail

Ohiogal said:
Nope you cannot win. Your husband was with you per your other post and he was on parole (running on parole) and therefore they can search his place at any time without a warrant. Since he was staying in the room with you they can search it. Since you were there as well and they found drugs -- hey guess what. We got a winner, you go to jail too.

Funny how the negative facts of a situation are suddenly left out,,,, like they never happened,,,, like they weren't already posted,,,,,, like everyone's so foolish to believe this rendition is even close to accurate,,,, like harboring a PAL wouldn't have any effect on the situation,,,,

I THINK I CAN WIN...
Oh, you must be referring to IAAL's contest,,,,

I don't know about winning that one either,,,,, the competition gets pretty tough,,,,, but your on the right track!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">