• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal Stop and False Arrest (Texas)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jhavard2003

Hey there folks, I've been trolling here for awhile but finally have a matter that I'm needing some assistance on. First off I'm 35, and I love LED lighting, for whatever reason.,., I was stopped one night for my "illegal" under glow lighting. Well I questioned the officer about which statute I was in violation of and he proceeded to demand me out of the car to place me under arrest because he was certain I was breaking the law. I have the actual dash cam footage posted to YouTube, just search xxx3 and it should pop up and be obvious which video it is. Please watch the video and make your own assumptions, but please be mindful of what if it was you in this situation and what if any violations you see take place. I also have the statute I'm charged with and the statute that I'm certain allows me to have the under glow. Please post your suggestions or questions either here or there, I'll answer as soon as possible, thanks in advance and I look forward to your opinions suggestions, and questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">