• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Information only please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? WV

I am told that there is a new law that was voted in during January which states that it is illegal for alcohol to be consumed in the presence of a minor. Ihavesearchedextensively and can not find it. Is there actually such a law, and if so, please post either the law itself or a link to it so that I may make a copy. No other response is necessary.

ENASNI

Earthmother said:

I am told that there is a new law that was voted in during January which states that it is illegal for alcohol to be consumed in the presence of a minor. Ihavesearchedextensively and can not find it. Is there actually such a law, and if so, please post either the law itself or a link to it so that I may make a copy. No other response is necessary.

Excuse me; I am sure this is not the response you wanted. I have seen the responses you have received. I am pretty sure that you actually do want some responses that will get a rally going again, because actually you seem to like debate.

I actually hate when someone writes: “I am told that" ...” Or I think I read somewhere..." Or my friends are telling me..." Please keep searching the net extensively.

We are not here to Google or search engine for you. We are not here to get into another debate or tennis ball match with you, even though thankfully your responses are coherent and contain paragraphs, no matter what subject matter the other posters might not like.

But this is not the board to start things up with, Sorry Charlie.

Just Blue

ENASNI said:
Excuse me; I am sure this is not the response you wanted. I have seen the responses you have received. I am pretty sure that you actually do want some responses that will get a rally going again, because actually you seem to like debate.

I actually hate when someone writes: “I am told that" ...” Or I think I read somewhere..." Or my friends are telling me..." Please keep searching the net extensively.

We are not here to Google or search engine for you. We are not here to get into another debate or tennis ball match with you, even though thankfully your responses are coherent and contain paragraphs, no matter what subject matter the other posters might not like.

But this is not the board to start things up with, Sorry Charlie.

In other words...DO IT YOURSELF EARTHMOTHER!!;)

Correct me if Im wrong, but this IS a legal advice forum?

And if so, exactly why are people so upset over being asked a simple question. I thought that this WAS a simple enough question.

And so I am still waiting for a proper answer...By the way, this IS part of my search.

seniorjudge

Earthmother said:

Call your state representative.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">