• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inquiry about Internet child protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I came across a post yesterday from a person I have sent numerous reports to the government. This time the perpetrator, who is a known registered sex offender, posted explicit sexual language regarding a six year old boy engaging in a sex act to the gratification of the perpetrator.

Of course as soon as I saw this I got on the phone with the FBI, which became alarmed as I did and took a telephone report, after asking me for my personal information as well as my D/O/B. I pointed the FBI agent directly to the offending post, which he soon raised on his own screen and read.

I will bring to your attention that after serving his duly deserved federal prison sentence for sex crimes against children, this person has become the most pernicious vile person you would ever hope not to meet on the internet, and also states publically he has no intention of going back to prison. I know there is an open arrest warrant for him in a state other than his own.

As a sidebar this vicious vile person (who of course has no business being on the Internet in the first place) constantly reeks on and on about underage child sex this and that. I mean CONSTANTLY. However yesterday's incident with the six year old is probably the worst one I have ever seen.

My question to you is this, because I forgot to ask the FBI agent what the crime is, do you think this kind of speech is "protected" as free speech or is this latest incident actionable enough to have the RSO sent back to federal prison? I know where he lives because I have his RSO printout right here on my desk.

Thank you for your advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">