• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Investigated for what I don't know

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Roofiss

I had a detective come to my door tonight regarding the strangest thing. First of all, I've committed no crime, none, zero, zilch. Apparently a women I had an "adult" conversation with on a "fantasy" phone line (who then called me at home) called the state police and voiced her concern over the topic of our chosen fantasy, I stress this is a women I met on a FANTASY line and while the topic we discussed would be a crime in the real world, this was the fantasy world! The investigator asked me to come down the station and talk to him.. I'm not! I've committed NO CRIME WHATSOEVER, I've done nothing even remotely illegal. I can't even imagine the possibility that a charge exists for fantasy talk. Do I need a lawyer at this point?

HomeGuru

Roofiss said:
I had a detective come to my door tonight regarding the strangest thing. First of all, I've committed no crime, none, zero, zilch. Apparently a women I had an "adult" conversation with on a "fantasy" phone line (who then called me at home) called the state police and voiced her concern over the topic of our chosen fantasy, I stress this is a women I met on a FANTASY line and while the topic we discussed would be a crime in the real world, this was the fantasy world! The investigator asked me to come down the station and talk to him.. I'm not! I've committed NO CRIME WHATSOEVER, I've done nothing even remotely illegal. I can't even imagine the possibility that a charge exists for fantasy talk. Do I need a lawyer at this point?
**A: yes, hire an attorney that specializes in sexual fantasy chat litigation. A defense could be raised that the woman you talked to was a lesbian and was offended by your requests. Or you are a sick sob.

dequeendistress

Also...maybe the "woman" you were having this ummm..."conversation" with was monitoring the lines as part of her job....

If you did not "do" anything why are you so dead set against speaking to the investigator....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">