• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

jacka** former employer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjacobson

What is the name of your state? California.

I received a misdemeanor ticket from the City of Corona Police Department that my former employer had them prepare. The charge is penal code 653m(c) for "annoying emails" and it seems to me it is a bogus charge as I didn't send 10 emails in a 24 hour period as the code provedes for. Whatever the case, my question is this, the ticket has a court date on it of 6-6-06, so do I have to go? Further, if I do have to go and it turns out the charge is bogus ... I think I'm just going to defend myself ... do I have any recourse against my employer for lost income as I'm currently working as a consultant on an hourly wage basis and will obviously lose some income if I have to sit in court? It doesn't seem right I have to sit in court to defend myself against what amounts to a trumped up charge by my former employer. Does this make any sense? Any help/advice would be appreciated.

ron

rjacobson

Is it the word jacka** that offends you? What's the problem? Why is it that we watch movies strewn with profanity and rave of them, but when an ordinary person uses a lighthearted 'cuss' word, he is designated childish? This i do not understand. The guy is truly being a jacka**, that's just real ... why the immaturity insult Belize? Are you of the religous right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">